Friday, March 17, 2017

A Slight Posting Delay (ZAK Entertainment Blog Update)

Hey everyone! So this is usually the time I post a new blog post, but sadly is not the blog post I was going to post today.

I'm having to delay posting the article until later on today due to me getting very busy. Got some big stuff happening and due to this I wasn't able to finish the blog properly for posting it at the normal time. I mean I could have posted it right now but I feel like it's not finished and I really don't want to rush it, if there's one thing I hate and that's rushing an article that has no need to be rushed.

So with that said I'm hoping to get the blog up later on today, sorry about this delay I'll make it up to you guys somehow.

See you later for the real blog! (I also have no exact time it'll be posted, so more delays might happen... Hopefully something like this will never have to happen again.)

No comments:

Post a Comment