Friday, December 16, 2016

The 2016 ZAK Entertainment Christmas Lights Extravaganza!

Happy Friday everyone! Welcome back to the ZAK Entertainment blog! How's your week been?

Oh boy mine has been a busy one indeed. Earlier on this week I had some business stuff to take care of and after that I've been buckling down on the first Episode of my Christmas Lights Extravaganza!


I've been editing all the footage together on Hitfilm 4 and I can safely say I finished the first Episode! Already working on the second and third parts but of course for now you get to see the first part! Excuse the slightly grainy quality I was using my small portable Nikon camera not any super professional camera. Plus it was also a family trip so I want this video to feel more homey and natural anyway, no need to make it a blockbuster hit movie. Enjoy the video! There's some amazing lights and even more coming in the next two parts!


Whoo! That was a fun trip. Did you enjoy? Don't forget to subscribe or keep track of the blog for when I upload the next two parts. I actually had fun editing this all together (Thank you Hitfilm for making my life so much easier.) and hope you had fun watching. Who knows I may start doing this every year as a tradition.

You couldn't see it in the first photo but... I actually got a haircut (Finally it was getting long and scraggly).


Mum got my hair cut done nicely as usual. This is the style I love keeping it in... and as I learned last year from an acting gig I actually fit in perfectly with the 1970s with this hairstyle, haha apparently. Oh yeah the facial hair is looking really nice lately, I'm barely doing anything to it but it's all nice and even.

Enough talking about my looks now though, I'm feeling self concious, haha.

Back onto the subject of Christmas I would like everyone to go check out the song Message of Christmas on Itunes! It's a wonderful song sung by students and staff of Redbridge High School in Liverpool England. It's a school for special needs students and all funds earned from this song will go towards building new equipment for the school so please go and help out if you can!

It's time for a Super Mario Maker Level Feature!

So I've been playing Super Mario Maker again as I mentioned in Wednesday's blog. I've been playing 100 Mario Challenge and I came across this awesome level I decided to feature in my first Super Mario Maker Feature!



This is one of the coolest Haunted House levels I've played yet. It gets pretty tricky too so it's a really fun play if you're into Haunted House levels.


Not to give anything important away but this part really gets tricky for me. Go give this awesome level a play! The code is 3FBF-0000-01D7-9B01. I need to play Sendar's other levels too they seem really awesome!


Speaking of Mario there was a recent release on the App Store on iOS... Super Mario has made his way to Apple products in the form of Super Mario Run!


The way this game works is slightly different from normal Mario games... Basically Mario runs automatically through the level and you have to time your taps or hold your taps depending on the situation to get Mario through each level. At first I thought it would be kind of boring but it's actually a pretty fun game.


Apparently it needs Internet to load every level so I would watch your Data Plan or Internet Usage. Apparently it doesn't need internet to play the level so if you wanna switch your internet on and off between levels I guess that works. 

There's also a $9.99 dollar fee to unlock the full game, warning you only get three levels for free. So really this is a $9.99 dollar game.

For Mario's first outing on the iPhone and iPad? This game is pretty fun and also changes things up from the usual Mario you see on the Wii U and 3DS so if you want to check it out on the iOS App Store! The free version is basically a demo that gives you a taste of the full game. I also found out that you'll be able to unlock characters such as Luigi, Toad and even Yoshi and Peach!



Anyway I'm going to head out now! Thanks for reading and watching the first part of the Christmas Lights Special! Don't forget to check out the song Hope you enjoy the rest of your day and weekend!

See you on the next blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment