Friday, September 8, 2017

ZAK Entertainment Schedule Update September 8th 2017

Hey everyone! You're probably wondering where the blog for today is. Sadly there isn't going to be one today and i'm slapping myself for it but heres the deal.

As of Monday I will now be posting a blog every Monday and Thursday instead of Monday, Wednesday and Friday.

It's nothing major but due to external conflicts I can't do three blog posts a week anymore with them being astonishingly rushed.

Sorry about this but there is a positive! I'll be able to put more effort into the blogs. Or they'll not be rushed anymore at least.

This schedule may change again in the future but I think it'll work out much better this way.

Untill then go read my sister's awesome new blog at ladyannavintage.blogspot.com

This was ZAK Entertainment

See you next Monday and Thursday!  


No comments:

Post a Comment