Friday, August 25, 2017

Homes For Dogs, Mario Takes Lunch, Mei's Icey Past and a Patreon Update!


For the longest time I’ve had an ever growing interest in Real Estate, no I’m not quite sure how I would incorporate that onto this blog (Anyone interested in me looking into movie sets and movie houses? That comes under Real Estate; I could seriously incorporate something like that onto my blogs) but regardless I have always been interested in the vast style of houses, lifestyles and the mathematics behind the deal. I believe everyone has the perfect home for them out there somewhere and not just humans to, pets such as Dogs, Cats and even Rabbits (Sorry I'm pretty partial to the hopping variation of pets.) also deserve the perfect home as well.


In a strong effort to make sure every pet finds their rightful home with their rightful human partners Coldwell Banker has launched its “Homes For Dogs Project” in partnership with Adopt-a-Pet.com. Many agents through Coldwell Banker across the country are pitching in to help every human and every pet find their match because a house isn’t really a home unless you have someone to share it with. I actually came across this program thanks to Christophe Choo a Real Estate Broker in Beverly Hills, California and his company “Christophe Choo Real Estate Group” who operate under the Coldwell Banker Global Luxury family.

As a man from a house that’s full of pets, 4 birds and 3 dogs to be exact (All are pound puppies), I was moved by this new campaign so I just had to share this with you guys as well to raise awareness. With your help this project will help over 20,000 dogs find their perfect home this year! If you’re interested in adopting a new friend for life then head over to Adopt-a-pet.com and also get ready for Homes for Dogs National Adoption Weekend which happens to be the weekend of September 9th and 10th, 2017. Many local areas will be conducting their own events so head to adoptapet.com/homesfordogs to see who’s holding this event in your area! Also be sure to head to https://www.coldwellbanker.com/blog/homes-for-dogs/ for more information about this project.


Back to Christophe Choo I’ve been following him and his Real Estate company for quite a few years now and if you’re interested in buying a house in Los Angeles, Beverly Hills, Bel Air, Hollywood, Holmby Hills and more in the surrounding areas you can check him out at christophechoo.com. I highly recommend you check out his Youtube as well as his video discussing the Homes For Dogs project (He shows off his adorable Chihuahuas, one of them being a rescued dog!) here:  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWdcosWNz26bf9Jri8DTnow


I think what really appealed to me about him was how through his social media and Youtube channel he takes you not just to the houses in LA but the lifestyle around the house. I mean you can buy a home anywhere but location is a vital key in satisfaction when it comes to buying homes. Anyway be sure to go check him out on his Youtube and social media, if you’re interested in real estate or perhaps even becoming a real estate agent Christophe Choo is pretty inspiring.

Oh yeah if you're new to my blog you probably don't know about my 3 pound puppies.


The first is Edward, he's the oldest of the lot and boy have we had him a long time, I believe it's been over 10 years now. His eyesight isn't as good as it used to be but he still has some spark left in him.


Next is Barklay the big lovable doofus of a dog and my best friend in the whole world as seen by this timeless photo.


This is an awesome photo I took of Barklay and Eddie sitting together looking out into the wilderness. I've never posted this photo


Finally Alfie our newest edition he recently turned one year old and he's grown a lot from the little dog he used to be. Remember when I first introduced him? Yeah you can read that blog here: https://zakentertainment.blogspot.com/2016/10/sir-alfred-great-chihuahua.html. It also includes a video of when he was only a few months old!


Here's a recent photo of the little Chihuahua sleeping, one of the few silent times for this active pup. He's so adorable when he's sleeping


Finally here's a photo of Alfie with a snappy jacket Mum knitted him.

These three can be a pain in the butt sometimes but we love them regardless and really make home feel like home. So be sure to appreciate your furry (Or scaly... Fishes and Lizards are pets too) friend today.

Shifting focus now I have a certain Red Capped fellow to discuss. If you’ve not been aware GamesCom 2017 has been happening in Germany this past week and while one day I’ll get my butt over to Germany I’ve had to sit out this event once again. That’s not going to stop me from discussing some new gameplay revealed for Super Mario Odyssey!


Oh boy I can’t stress enough how excited I am for the next Mario platforming adventure and I’ve been quite hungry for more news despite E3 showing off gameplay finally. At GamesCom Nintendo and Yoshiaki Koizumi, the director of Super Mario Odyssey, have revealed gameplay of a new world featured in the game and you better prepare to be starving after reading this blog. This new world is known as Luncheon Kingdom. I’m so excited to witness the new evolution of Eevee using the Burgerstone… Luncheon! Bad jokes aside this world is full of polygonal and food shaped (Is this the Nintendo 64 reborn?) crystal formations and its residents are funny enough, Forks. The prongs of the fork as their feet and arms which is quite clever and they totally took that from my childhood’s imagination.

It looks like some of the challenges in this world will be helping the residents prepare food and in doing so sends quite a call back to Super Mario 2/Super Mario USA, when it comes to picking up the turnips anyway. Throwing these turnips into the soup will give you coins and certain Gold Turnips will give you Power Moons. I’m not quite sure how you go about eating Gold Turnips, I mean I’ve heard of putting gold leaf in food but gold turnips? Mario seems to be raring to go as one of the outfits you can purchase for him in this world is an actual chef’s hat which is pretty awesome. The Italian inside of him is probably jumping for joy. This world would be a perfect oppuntinity to throw in some good old fashioned Mario pasta jokes, so get on that Nintendo!


Anyway when it comes to the gameplay Cappy comes into play as always and one of the enemies you can possess is quite the sight. Remember Lava Bubbles? No? Remember lava? Well I sure do. Lava has been my worst enemy in Mario since I could hold a game controller. Well I laugh in your face now Lava because certain Lava Bubble enemies can now be possessed allowing you to traverse lava. There’s also Tomato Enemies (Why not?) which you can splash into creating Lava on the floor. The floor is actually lava now but you can only traverse land via these puddles of what I assume is some hot spicy salsa. (Could be Picante, you never know.) Seems you can’t touch the ground as Lava Bubble without turning back into normal Mario.

One last small detail I noticed from this gameplay demonstration was the fact that when throwing cappy in midair it gives Mario a small boost to his jumps similar to the spin in Super Mario Galaxy but not as protrude. I never noticed this before but it looks to be quite handy.

Not much else was revealed regarding Super Mario Odyssey at GamesCom but it was nice to see some new gameplay of new locations. Super Mario Odyssey releases October 27th 2017 for the Nintendo Switch!

Any of you guys play ARMS? Well you’re getting a brand new character for DLC very soon and I have no better way to introduce her then this.

She has no style.

She has no grace.

This girl has a FUNNY FACE!

Not sure why I just pulled a Lanky Kong reference? Well check out the new reveal video for Lola Pop below!


Yeah she’s literally Lanky Kong but a clown girl, which is pretty awesome. I’ve not yet played ARMs but I’ve been keeping up with the competitive scene and this character looks pretty awesome though I wonder how spam able that inflate block is. Lola Pop will join the ARMS roster for absolutely free in the next Version 3 update so get ready! (Somebody invite me over and teach me how to play ARMS.)

Before I move away from Video Game news, how many of you play Overwatch? Yet again this is one of those games I want to pick up and play because it looks pretty fun and as an avid Team Fortress 2 player (Trust me you don’t want to see the hours I’ve put into TF2 it’ll blow your mind.) I’ve been pretty interested in playing Overwatch given it’s similar but seemingly more beefed out gameplay. Despite not playing the game I’ve been avidly keeping track of the lore through the comics and animated shorts released for Overwatch. All of these shorts really make me wish there was an actual Overwatch movie.

Anyway after so long Mei the evil ice queen… I mean super adorable and kick butt Captain Cold-Esque super hero finally has her own animated short diving into her lore and backstory and oh boy it’s going to jerk a couple of tears, or a lot of tears. You can check it out below but maybe bring a tissue or two.


Alright that may have just been the best and I mean the best Overwatch short to date. It was so emotional and had an incredible soundtrack to boot. Mei might of just become my favorite Overwatch character, no lie. Anyway when are we getting that Overwatch movie Blizzard? Anyway if you need something to make you laugh after that you can check out another animated short released aka Junkertown: The Plan,  bet you can take two guesses what this one is all about. You can view that here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_q0QGtk_AM0.

We’re going to wind down for the day but I got a few more things to talk about. It’s not much progress but I actually DO have some knitting progress on my Dishcloth I started work on a week ago.


Once again I have to point out this pattern I’m using is going to make for probably my largest dishcloth yet but it’s quite simple to knit without being boring. I discussed and featured this pattern on this blog here: https://zakentertainment.blogspot.com/2017/08/dishcloth-lycanroc-trailers-woodpeckers.html. I have no exact date when this will be finished but I’m doing at least a few rows a day so it should be done soon. Have any of you knitters tried this pattern out before? Don’t feel shy and leave a comment below! Speaking of commenting below I have a little teaser to give you knitters. As part of the ZAK Entertainment 1 year anniversary celebration I’m going to be doing a yarn give away! My first giveaway actually I should of probably done one sooner. This give away is not happening right now but you’ll know when it does if you follow ZAK Entertainment here on the blog and on our Social Media, get ready for it.

My sister, aka Lady AnnaVintage who runs a illustration and photography blog at http://ladyannavintage.blogspot.com/2017/08/the-still-life-photography-studies.html has a brand new blog up with some still life photography studies and man are they incredible for being pure studies. She also introduces something else in that blog as well but I might as well introduce you guys to it on here. As of now Annie has her own Redbubble store open!


To kick things off the ground you can now purchase an incredible bouquet flower watercolor illustration on T-Shirts, Phone Cases and more! You can purchase this at: https://www.redbubble.com/people/ladyannavintage/works/27719683-symphony-roses?c=751438-watercolor&p=art-print&ref=work_collections_grid

As well as this you can also purchase merchandise and art prints of Annie’s recent Sunflower Girl illustration here: https://www.redbubble.com/people/ladyannavintage/works/27652852-the-sunflower-girl?c=751438-watercolor&p=art-print&ref=work_collections_grid.

Be sure to go support my sister by buying some of these awesome products at https://www.redbubble.com/people/ladyannavintage

For those wanting some ZAK Entertainment merchandise I also have a Redbubble now that launched last Monday. On this Redbubble you can buy the ZAK Entertainment Logo with Camera and ZAK Entertainment Camera Logo on it’s own on your favorite products such as this snazzy T-Shirt.
Aside from this you can buy my recent 1957 Chevy Bel Air Illustration on T-Shirts, Phone Cases, Tote Bags and more as well here: https://www.redbubble.com/people/zakentertains/works/27652557-57-chevy?asc=u .

You can check all this out at https://www.redbubble.com/people/zakentertains

Now for a Patreon update! Yes it’s about time I add a new reward and it might seem a bit of a jump but I believe it’ll be worth it. Introducing the $50 Dollar Reward!

For this reward you’ll get all previous tier rewards but you’ll get ONE initial choice of Men’s or a Woman’s t-shirt in your size featuring the ZAK Entertainment logo coupled with its Camera companion.

I actually have some more rewards planned but I have to iron them out first before launching them so hold tight for just a little longer. For now you can subscripe and support ZAK Entertainment at http://patreon.com/zakentertainment.

Until then however I’m out for the day.

This was ZAK Entertainment.

See you on Monday!

[Video, Photo and Art Credits: ZAK Entertainment, Didomum, Christophe Choo Real Estate Group, Coldwell Banker Real Estate, Adopt-A-Pet, Nintendo Of Europe, PlayOverwatchLady AnnaVintage]

No comments:

Post a Comment