Thursday, October 6, 2016

A Quick Update Regarding Blog Schedule

      Hey everyone I gotta update you all real quick because I've made a slight change to the blog. Instead of posting everyday like I was going to do I've decided to shorten the blog to three days a week. 

      I know, I know I said yesterday I was going to keep up the once a day posting but after thinking it over I realized that yeah right now I can do it, but after a few more weeks I might start getting burnt out. I've decided that the posting days as of right now will be Monday, Wednesday and Friday. I feel like those are the best posting days throughout the week. I will still do an extra blog or two a week depending on what's going on, or if I have a really have a big topic I want to talk about that I can't put into those three days.

      I'm really sorry about the sudden change but I feel like once a day will burn me out after a while and doing it only three times a week gives me more time to flesh out each blog post with more awesome stuff. That way I won't get burnt out, and you won't get burnt out having to catch up on 7-10 posts a week. I know I said I would get backlogged if I didn't do a daily blog but I don't think I'll run into that issue. Also I will not be doing a weekly recap as that will take up a slot unnecessarily but I won't stop doing more multi topic casual blogs.

      Anyway i'm going cut this off now, today was pretty busy again (Another reason why I want to cut it down to three times a day, I get busy a lot and I've been pretty pressured the past two days to get a daily blog out.) Got some more stuff filmed so expect some new videos out on the way next week.


      The change will take effect tomorrow and I apologize again for the sudden change. For now here's a photo of a pumpkin patch I drove by, it's that time of year again.


See you on the next blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment