Friday, October 7, 2016

ZAK's Currently Playing: The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D

      Hey everyone! I've decided to start up this cool idea for certain future blog posts called "ZAK's Currently Playing" (Working title I don't know if I'll keep it or not). In this blog post I will be talking about what I'm currently playing and my progress in the games. Now sometimes I tend to switch around on games I'm playing, sometimes I'll be playing one game but switch to another, and I juggle games a lot sometimes.

WARNING: Some mild spoilers may be ahead!


      Currently I've been in a bit of a Legend of Zelda mood lately so I've started replaying some of the Zelda games. I own quite a lot of titles from the Zelda franchise so I had a lot to choose from but the two I'm currently playing are The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D and The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword. (I won't be starting up any others until I've finished at least one of these games, because even I can't handle having more than two playthroughs happening at a time.) The game I'm currently playing that i'm going to feature on this post is..


The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D

      This is a remake of the original Nintendo 64 version (Which I have as a download on my Wii U but I actually prefer this 3DS version) it's completely accurate to the original with some cool new things added in here and there. 


      I'm currently at the point in the game where I've recieved the Master Sword and completed the Forest Temple. That dungeon always ends up confusing me no matter how many times I play this game, it was a tad bit easier this time but I still had some head scratching moments where I had no idea where the keys were. I managed to make it through that though and I'm currently heading towards Death Mountain for the third medallion, doing some side quests as I go.

                    

      I already picked up Epona (I actually did this the moment Link became an adult, I don't know I just love riding around on a horse in this game.) and I've been getting all the heart pieces I can using those magic bean plant things.

      This game is pretty awesome and it's one of those games I can replay over and over again and still enjoy it like I did the first time. I have played through and beaten the original N64 version and loved it but I think the 3DS version beats it out by a long shot. Ocarina of Time is definitely a classic and a must play for any Zelda fan. It's actually $19.99 in all stores now thanks to it becoming a Nintendo Select so you can get this game at a pretty cheap price. I believe this price drop also counts for downloads as well if you wish to get it that way.



      Oh yeah I also went and talked to this guy, he is definitely not a happy man. Got a hold of the Song of Storms too so I'm going to go back in time and use it in the Windmill. Poor guy, Link is so mean to him. So yeah I'm going to be continuing up towards Death Mountain for the next medallion, I'll feature this game again in future Currently Playings to keep those interested updated on my progress through the land of Hyrule.

      I was going to talk about Skyward Sword as well but decided to leave that for the next Currently Playing. For now you can have this photo of Link being sassed by his sword. Yeah I had no idea Fi could be this sassy..


Anyway for now..

See you on the next blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment