Sunday, October 2, 2016

Mysterious & Awesome LSU Stylized Ford Model T

A Mysterious & Awesome LSU Stylized Ford Model T

      
      Hey everyone! I got something really cool to show everyone today, and it also introduces a new topic to the blog. I've always been a big fan of cars and other motors, to the point I used to collect Hot Wheels as a kid, so I would love to introduce that as a topic to the blog. I mean hey, cars entertain, right?

      So I was digging through some old photos on my phone and I came across this really cool motor..

Really cool right?

      An Louisiana State University stylized old ford! It's awesome right? I believe that this is a Ford Model T but I would love for someone to confirm that for me. I'm a little too young to really know for sure what this model is, haha.


      The photos were taken on August the 2nd of last year in front of a Home Depot in Shreveport, Louisiana. There was no one there to talk to about it, and I couldn't find the owner anywhere so the photos sorta got lost to history BUT as I decided to start up this blog I might as well share these on here for everyone to see. Especially when Football Season is starting up, and LSU actually winning last night.


      The car is beautiful on the inside, just looking at the inside makes me wish I could just slip in, strap in, and hit the road with this beauty. I would love to know more about this car, why it's stylized for LSU, the history of it, and more about the owner but my search has come up with nothing. If anyone has any information on it please contact me at masterzman@gmail.com.


      Old cars like this are my favorite and I tend to run into them every so often so I will definitely be posting more about them, and new cars as well on the blog in the future..

      Anyway that's all for today's blog, it's sunday so it's been a pretty laid back day. I'm going to be making a few adjustments to the blog to make it easier for people to find me on other social media sites so keep an eye out for that but until then you can find me on facebook as ZAK Entertainment, on Twitter as @ZAKEntertain, on Instagram as zmanstarz, and on pinterest as ZmanStar.

See you on the next blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment