Wednesday, October 5, 2016

A Whole Week of Blogging!

      Hey everyone! I'm sorry for the late blog today but we've officially been running for a whole week now! A whole week of blogging! I know it's not much yet but I'm really enjoying doing these blogs and hope you're enjoying reading them. I actually have a few viewers already, so I know you're there.

      The last week has kind of been pretty chaotic because I've been setting up all sorts of stuff for the blog, on and behind the scenes. I've posted nine blogs this past week talking about all sorts of awesome entertainment topics so I'm going to list a little recap of the past week's blogs. I might do this every Wednesday so if you've accidentally missed anything you can look at the end of the week's recap list.

      First off there's

An Introduction to the Blog
   This is basically me welcoming everyone to the blog with a little introduction. I actually originally said the blog was going to be weekly but it ended up being every day! I'm going to keep it daily because there's so much I can talk about on here. I named it ZAK Entertainment so I couldn't be locked down to a specific niche.

      Next up

Natchitoches; the City by the Cane
      A blog about my recent trip to Natchitoches, I even had a travel montage video to go with it.

20 Years of 64 bit Power
      A blog talking about 20 years of the Nintendo 64.


ZAK Knits Sep. 30th, 2016: On the Beginner's Road.
      I talk about my new hobby and interest, knitting. While also giving everyone an update on my first project.

Sir Alfred the Great Chihuahua
      A blog about my Chihuahua, Alfie. This also has a video with it that shows off Alfie when he was only 9 weeks old.

Mysterious & Awesome LSU Stylized Ford Model T
      Showcasing this really awesome Ford I found late last year.


Pokémon Sun & Moon: Enter a new generation of Pokémon.
      I talk about the new Pokemon Sun & Moon games. I'm going to be talking about Pokemon a lot, forgive me I'm a Pokenerd.


BREAKING NEWS! A new trailer was released for Pokemon Sun and Moon!
      This isn't really a proper blog post but I wanted to put these two trailers out there for people to see, it was a pretty big announcement.

and finally

Future Learn and Start Writing Fiction
      It's talking about this really cool website that you can get college education on for free.

      So that wraps up the recap! I really have no idea if I'll be doing this next week as this might actually get annoying after a while but today is the one week anniversary of the blog so I thought I'd do a recap. You can check out the two most popular posts from the past seven days on the side of the blog too.


      Going off from the recap today I was on a little road trip with my family and I spotted something really cool.

      Yes, that's right, someone actually painted (It could've been a decal but I believe it was hand painted) a waving Pikachu on the side of this news agency building. I really wish I got a better photo I'm going to have to go back out and get a closeup photo at some point (Unless someone takes it off by then, that would suck.) this caught me completely off guard so I didn't get a great photo of it.

      For dinner I actually ate a cheeseburger with fries and Mac n Cheese, yeah what a combo, right? Not actually all together mind you but It was so good I couldn't get a photo of it in time before it was all gone. I want to actually do some food blogs, mostly about me cooking food because apparently I can cook, especially Lasagna. I can cook a sweet mean lasagna.

      Anyway I got tons of ideas for the next upcoming week and I hope you stick around for the ride, aside from the cooking blogs I got ideas for more knitting related blogs, car related AND I got a few new travel montages and short videos coming out soon. So the next week is going to be pretty awesome and I can't wait to put out all this content for all of you. I'm really glad I decided to do a daily blog, I know you're thinking "How do you even do that? Don't you get worn out?" well I haven't gotten worn out yet, so the answer is no to that. I have so much to talk about if I just post one blog a week I'm going to be so backlogged I'll never get everything I want out there. I do have some big blogs I'm going to take my time working on while putting out some smaller blogs to fill in the time so don't worry, I won't rush anything. 

      One last thing I want to mention is my sister has started up a blog as well! She's an amazing artist and will be posting about her work and other stuff on her blog Lady Anna Vintage, please go check it out if you want to see some awesome art!

      I think I'm going to wrap it up for today now, it's pretty late and I should of already had this out but I've been busy filming and traveling around. Hope your day has been great and..

See you on the next blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment